The focus of the v1.0.0-RC1 release has been moving toward stable APIs for the core modules and upgrading to Akka 2.5.19 which contains the new Akka Discovery module.
With the exception of the community maintained modules listed in the README.md once version 1.0.0 is released it is ready to be used in production and APIs are stable.
If you currently depend on Akka Management please try out v1.0.0-RC1 and feedback before 1.0.0 is released.
- Upgrade to Akka HTTP 10.1 #281
- Upgrade to Akka 2.5.19 including using the new Akka Discovery API
- Pluggable health checks #402 including a built in one for Cluster membership
- Java APIs for all publicly supported APIs (see the migration guide for API changes)
- Updated project status #441
- Making the APIs stable #428
- Testing with Adopt OpenJDK 8 and 11 #427
- Migration guide for 1.0 #440
- Discover namespace automatically #345