We’re happy to release another milestone of Akka Projections, version 0.2. The API is still under development and might change for upcoming milestones. Feedback, bug reports and feature requests are welcome as issues in akka-projection/issues.
Highlights of the release:
- insight to Projection status with
- offset management API
- possibility for processing with Akka Streams
- avoid processing of in-flight messages from revoked Kafka partitions
- option to group envelopes before the handler
- make atLeastOnce parameters optional and configurable
withRestartBackoffsettings directly on Projection
HandlerRecoveryStrategyat the Projection level instead of in the handler
- configurable table names and improved Cassandra configuration
The documentation can be found at https://doc.akka.io/docs/akka-projection/current/.
A total of 19 issues were closed in this release. The complete list can be found on the 0.2 milestone on github.
For this release we had the help of 5 committers – thank you all very much!
commits added removed 16 858 497 Renato Cavalcanti 11 8323 716 Patrik Nordwall 11 1481 586 Sean Glover 2 7 7 Enno 1 5 5 Evan Chan
The Akka core team is employed by Lightbend. If you’re looking to take your Akka systems to the next level, let’s set up a time to discuss our enterprise-grade expert support, self-paced education courses, and technology enhancements that help you manage, monitor and secure your Akka systems - from development to production.
– The Akka Team