The Alpakka contributors are happy to announce Alpakka 2.0.1.
This is a patch release after Alpakka 2.0.0 which we released in the end of April.
New Connector: AWS EventBridge
See AWS Kinesis for details.
Comma-separated Values (CSV)
- Support the routing parameter #2272 by @yannisf
- ElasticsearchSource: Clear Scroll On Exhaustion or Completion #2330 by @michaeljmarshall
allow_explicit_index: false#2326 by @mrooding
- Add createBulk factory methods #2306 by @KGoodale13
- Allow LogRotatorSink be a Sink[T] instead of Sink[ByteString] #2323 by @shagoon
- file/tar: Allow space as terminal character in tar header #2325 by @sberglann
For other connectors see changes per module.
The Release Notes are part of the documentation.
Akka by Lightbend
The Akka core team is employed by Lightbend. If you’re looking to take your Akka systems to the next level, let’s set up a time to discuss our enterprise-grade expert support, self-paced education courses, and technology enhancements that help you manage, monitor and secure your Akka systems - from development to production.