We’re glad to let you know that Alpakka Kafka 2.0.3 is available now.
Akka Cluster Sharding integration
Major new functionality
- Retry committing of offsets when failure is marked as retriable #1111 by @ennru
- Delay commits until the next offset is observed #1093 by @seglo
- Non-streaming producer wrapper #1085 by @ennru
- Drain partial offset commit batches on upstream failure #1058 by @sdudzin
- Kafka client 2.4.1 #1103 by @ennru
The way forward
For now, we don’t have any updates for Alpakka Kafka pending.
The next release might be based on the Apache Kafka 2.5 client.
Akka by Lightbend
The Akka core team is employed by Lightbend. If you’re looking to take your Akka systems to the next level, let’s set up a time to discuss our enterprise-grade expert support, self-paced education courses, and technology enhancements that help you manage, monitor and secure your Akka systems - from development to production.