We’re glad to let you know that Alpakka Kafka 2.0.4 is available now.
Notable changes since 2.0.3
- Emit offset batches on timer #1160 by @jyates
- Do not commit offsets for unassigned partitions #1123 by @jyates
- Use bulk update API for shard allocation #1139 by @chbatey
- Add produce consume check to KafkaContainerCluster #1131 by @seglo
- Deprecate embedded kafka support #1136 by @seglo
The way forward
The next release will be based on the Apache Kafka 2.5 client (or 2.6 if it’s available by then).
Akka by Lightbend
The Akka core team is employed by Lightbend. If you’re looking to take your Akka systems to the next level, let’s set up a time to discuss our enterprise-grade expert support, self-paced education courses, and technology enhancements that help you manage, monitor and secure your Akka systems - from development to production.