I’m trying to use sbt-autoprefixer.
Since this plugin was not available trough bintray and could only be added using git, I asked the author if I’m allowed to publish the version to bintray. He permitted me, so I went to it. I added the plugin using the standart method now:
addSbtPlugin("com.github.gpgekko" % "sbt-autoprefixer" % "1.2.0")
However the plugin seems to be loaded now but not working anymore.
sbt plugins tells me it’s enabled even tho the functionality is lost. When I move back to the git installation using
lazy val sbtAutoprefixer = uri("git://github.com/gpgekko/sbt-autoprefixer") lazy val root = project.in(file(".")).dependsOn(sbtAutoprefixer)
it’s working. Is there any change to be done when using the stuff using