Command dist doesn't finish

sbt

(Beto) #1

Last week (2018/04/18) I´ve generated a distribution pack of my project. From yesterday (2018/04/23) sbt dist command does not finish and give me no errors.
I tried the source from last week and tryed on Windows and on Linux and the behavior is the same.

Below the sbt log.

C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb>.\sbt-dist\bin\sbt.bat
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0
[info] Loading settings from plugins.sbt,sbt-ui.sbt ...
[info] Loading project definition from C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb\project
[debug] Full compilation, no sources in previous analysis.
[debug] Copy resource mappings:
[debug]
[info] Loading settings from build.sbt ...
[info] Set current project to CcmPlayApp (in build file:/C:/Beto/Hg/mobilecontrolweb/)
[info] sbt server started at local:sbt-server-fa35b33dfcba0f6d759f
[CcmPlayApp] $ clean
[success] Total time: 3 s, completed 24/04/2018 15:19:04
[CcmPlayApp] $ dist
[info] Updating ...
[info] Packaging C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb\target\scala-2.11\ccmplayapp_2.11-1.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar ...
[info] Done packaging.
[info] Done updating.
[warn] Found version conflict(s) in library dependencies; some are suspected to be binary incompatible:
[warn]  * com.google.guava:guava:22.0 is selected over {19.0, 15.0, 20.0}
[warn]      +- com.jolbox:bonecp:0.8.0.RELEASE                    (depends on 15.0)
[warn]      +- org.reflections:reflections:0.9.11                 (depends on 15.0)
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.play:play_2.11:2.6.11                 (depends on 15.0)
[warn]      +- com.google.inject:guice:4.1.0                      (depends on 19.0)
[warn]  * org.scala-lang.modules:scala-java8-compat_2.11:0.8.0 is selected over 0.7.0
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.play:play-java-forms_2.11:2.6.11      (depends on 0.8.0)
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.play:play-java_2.11:2.6.11            (depends on 0.8.0)
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.play:play_2.11:2.6.11                 (depends on 0.7.0)
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor_2.11:2.5.8 ()         (depends on 0.7.0)
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.play:play-streams_2.11:2.6.11         (depends on 0.7.0)
[warn]  * com.typesafe.akka:akka-stream_2.11:2.5.8 is selected over 2.4.20
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.play:play-streams_2.11:2.6.11         (depends on 2.5.8)
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.akka:akka-http-core_2.11:10.0.11 ()   (depends on 2.4.20)
[warn]  * com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor_2.11:2.5.8 is selected over 2.4.20
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.akka:akka-slf4j_2.11:2.5.8 ()         (depends on 2.5.8)
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.play:play_2.11:2.6.11                 (depends on 2.5.8)
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.akka:akka-stream_2.11:2.5.8 ()        (depends on 2.5.8)
[warn]      +- com.typesafe.akka:akka-parsing_2.11:10.0.11 ()     (depends on 2.4.20)
[warn] Run 'evicted' to see detailed eviction warnings
[info] Wrote C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb\target\scala-2.11\ccmplayapp_2.11-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[info] Main Scala API documentation to C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb\target\scala-2.11\api...
[info] Packaging C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb\target\scala-2.11\ccmplayapp_2.11-1.0-SNAPSHOT-web-assets.jar ...
[info] Done packaging.
[info] Compiling 186 Scala sources and 170 Java sources to C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb\target\scala-2.11\classes ...
[warn] there was one feature warning; re-run with -feature for details
model contains 524 documentable templates
[warn] one warning found
[info] Main Scala API documentation successful.
[info] Packaging C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb\target\scala-2.11\ccmplayapp_2.11-1.0-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar ...
[info] Done packaging.
[warn] there was one feature warning; re-run with -feature for details
[warn] one warning found
[info] C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb\app\controllers\ContractController.java: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
[info] C:\Beto\Hg\mobilecontrolweb\app\controllers\ContractController.java: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
[info] Done compiling.

(Marcos Pereira) #2

Hi @betofigu,

There are some warnings, but no errors. The packaging went well.

Best.


(Beto) #3

Hi @marcospereira,

There were no errors but dist didn´t finish.
Yesterday we realised that the problem was on eclipse plugin version.

We solved the problem changing the plugins.sbt file
from:
addSbtPlugin(“com.typesafe.sbteclipse” % “sbteclipse-plugin” % “5.2.1”)

to:
addSbtPlugin(“com.typesafe.sbteclipse” % “sbteclipse-plugin” % “5.2.4”)