I want to produce messages from actors to a kafka topic. I have two approaches:
- A single global flow: All actors offer their messages to a single source-queue.
- One flow per actor: Each actor has its own flow and offers messages to its own source-queue.
- There are 100,000 - 200,000 actors in each node,
- In the worst case, all actors can offer messages to source-queue in the same time.
- Each actor should receive a feedback from the flow (after message produced in kafka)
Which approach should be preferred?