Lightbend Community Code of Conduct for all repos under sbt/*

After many months of planing etc, I am happy to announce that we have a unified code of conduct for Lightbend family of products and projects - New Lightbend Community Code of Conduct

Lightbend Community Code of Conduct is a unified code of conduct for the entire Lightbend family, including Akka, Play, Lagom, sbt and Slick, as well as other projects and channels maintained by Lightbend.

sbt project is adopting this as the Code of Conduct for all repositories under sbt GitHub organization, including the community-maintained plugins, this discussion forum, and all sbt/* Gitter chat rooms. If you already have a compatible code of conduct already, they can be grandfathered in, but please note that all new repositories will be covered by Lightbend Community CoC. If you are a plugin owner and you do not agree with the Lightbend Community CoC, please reach out to me, and I’d be happy to transfer the repo back to you.

I hope that we are all for providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone. Thanks!

4 Likes