Playframework - Ebean DI

I get Exception when trying to inject Ebean config and get the server:

I am injecting both Ebean config and Dynamic Evolution. This is injected in an Actor and the actor is created from guice Configure.

Error injecting constructor, java.lang.NullPointerException
at play.db.ebean.EbeanDynamicEvolutions.(EbeanDynamicEvolutions.java:35)
at play.db.ebean.EbeanDynamicEvolutions.class(EbeanDynamicEvolutions.java:32)
while locating play.db.ebean.EbeanDynamicEvolutions
at play.db.ebean.EbeanModule.bindings(EbeanModule.java:21):
Binding(class play.api.db.evolutions.DynamicEvolutions to ConstructionTarget(class play.db.ebean.EbeanDynamicEvolutions) eagerly) (via modules: com.google.inject.util.Modules$OverrideModule → play.api.inject.guice.GuiceableModuleConversions$$anon$4)
while locating play.api.db.evolutions.DynamicEvolutions
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at io.ebeaninternal.server.deploy.BeanDescriptorManager.getBeanDescriptor(BeanDescriptorManager.java:320)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.deploy.BeanDescriptor.getBeanDescriptor(BeanDescriptor.java:2107)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.deploy.BeanPropertyAssoc.initialiseTargetDescriptor(BeanPropertyAssoc.java:134)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.deploy.BeanPropertyAssocMany.initialiseTargetDescriptor(BeanPropertyAssocMany.java:162)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.deploy.BeanPropertyAssoc.initialise(BeanPropertyAssoc.java:130)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.deploy.BeanPropertyAssocMany.initialise(BeanPropertyAssocMany.java:149)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.deploy.BeanDescriptor.initialiseOther(BeanDescriptor.java:758)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.deploy.BeanDescriptorManager.initialiseAll(BeanDescriptorManager.java:587)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.deploy.BeanDescriptorManager.deploy(BeanDescriptorManager.java:384)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.core.InternalConfiguration.(InternalConfiguration.java:197)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultContainer.createServer(DefaultContainer.java:124)
at io.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultContainer.createServer(DefaultContainer.java:35)
at io.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.createInternal(EbeanServerFactory.java:109)
at io.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.create(EbeanServerFactory.java:70)
at play.db.ebean.EbeanDynamicEvolutions.lambda$start$2(EbeanDynamicEvolutions.java:49)

Any config, I am missing ?

Thanks and Regards

Your problem description is a bit sparse. You should at least post your EBean configuration in application.conf, the Ebean part of plugins.sbt and your Play Framework version.

If I remember correct there has been a similiar issue when a module class missed an @id Tag.
Thank you

Henning

What version of EBean are you currently on?