Previous query was not exhausted errors when replaying events

(Jonas Lantto) #1

Hi!
I’m trying to load events from one cassandra to another, using sstableloader. This approach has worked with smaller datasets but when trying to load a larger one I get a lot of errors with the message “Previous query was not exhausted”. I’ve tried increasing the refresh-interval, but no luck. Is there another way to give Akka Persistence more time, or is that not even the problem?

Logs:
a.a.RepointableActorRef - Error in stage [akka.persistence.cassandra.query.EventsByPersistenceIdStage@3675ff5]: Previous query was not exhausted
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Previous query was not exhausted at akka.persistence.cassandra.query.EventsByPersistenceIdStage$$anon$1.query(EventsByPersistenceIdStage.scala:291)
at akka.persistence.cassandra.query.EventsByPersistenceIdStage$$anon$1.akka$persistence$cassandra$query$EventsByPersistenceIdStage$$anon$$tryPushOne(EventsByPersistenceIdStage.scala:381)
at akka.persistence.cassandra.query.EventsByPersistenceIdStage$$anon$1.onPull(EventsByPersistenceIdStage.scala:315)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreter.processPull(GraphInterpreter.scala:526)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreter.execute(GraphInterpreter.scala:422)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreterShell.runBatch(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:588)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreterShell$AsyncInput.execute(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:472)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreterShell.processEvent(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:563)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter.akka$stream$impl$fusing$ActorGraphInterpreter$$processEvent(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:745)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter$$anonfun$receive$1.applyOrElse(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:760)