Previous query was not exhausted errors when replaying events

Hi!
I’m trying to load events from one cassandra to another, using sstableloader. This approach has worked with smaller datasets but when trying to load a larger one I get a lot of errors with the message “Previous query was not exhausted”. I’ve tried increasing the refresh-interval, but no luck. Is there another way to give Akka Persistence more time, or is that not even the problem?

Logs:
a.a.RepointableActorRef - Error in stage [akka.persistence.cassandra.query.EventsByPersistenceIdStage@3675ff5]: Previous query was not exhausted
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Previous query was not exhausted at akka.persistence.cassandra.query.EventsByPersistenceIdStage$$anon$1.query(EventsByPersistenceIdStage.scala:291)
at akka.persistence.cassandra.query.EventsByPersistenceIdStage$$anon$1.akka$persistence$cassandra$query$EventsByPersistenceIdStage$$anon$$tryPushOne(EventsByPersistenceIdStage.scala:381)
at akka.persistence.cassandra.query.EventsByPersistenceIdStage$$anon$1.onPull(EventsByPersistenceIdStage.scala:315)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreter.processPull(GraphInterpreter.scala:526)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreter.execute(GraphInterpreter.scala:422)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreterShell.runBatch(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:588)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreterShell$AsyncInput.execute(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:472)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreterShell.processEvent(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:563)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter.akka$stream$impl$fusing$ActorGraphInterpreter$$processEvent(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:745)
at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter$$anonfun$receive$1.applyOrElse(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:760)