Question about changes to the Akka license

As far as I correctly understood the changes, nothing changes for development and other non-production work such as testing BSL v1.1.

Production use of the software requires a commercial license. The commercial license will be available for early stage companies (less than US $25m in annual revenue) at no charge.

But what is a commercial license? How to get it? How is annual revenue confirmed?

@AndreyLadniy You are correct you are free to use BSL licensed product as before provided they are not deployed in a production environment.
The commercial license pricing is available here: Akka Pricing
I also suggest you email akka-license@lightbend.com to discuss your needs as they can direct you to the best package for you.

I have additional questions about the license.
I have the Akka Startup License with “License End Date September 6, 2024”. So I can use now (until September 6, 2024) Akka products. When the license expires, which products will I be able to use?
If I am currently using Aka (core) 2.9.0 with a valid license. Will I be banned from using this version or subsequent versions after the license expires?
A similar issue with the change in pricing policy. If the new conditions cannot be fulfilled, the ability to use products remains without the ability to use new versions, or do I need to complete work with the current versions?

Hello. The startup license is renewed every year. Just apply for an extension. You are entitled to a new license indefinitely if you are under $25m ARR. Contact us to get it renewed.

Everything is clear about the procedure for updating the license.
Questions about the right to use products that were used during the validity of the license, if for some reason it is no longer possible to update the license.
The Lightbend company has decided not to renew the license, or has changed the terms of use of products related to licenses, and after that, am I obliged to stop using products released during the valid license period, or am I not allowed to use new ones?

We have no intention of changing the terms of the license. However, it is an annual subscription and that does mean that anyone using Akka in production requires a license.

Thanks, I see now. There is currently no valid license (subscription), so there is no right to use any product with such license.