Just a small update release of akka-management (the tooling around bootstraping and insight for your akka clusters on production).
- The default akka-management port is now 8558, instead of 19999 – this is more consistent than previously, which has lead to much confusion and need for more configuration overrides (and was rather accidental that we had 2 values to begin with there anyway)
- Management bind port and fallback port of contact points should default to the same
- Add a “Role-Based Access Control” heading
- Documentation: Kuberentes API Akka remoting port
- Spell out Akka 2.5 requirement in docs
- AsyncEcsSimpleServiceDiscovery – listTaskArns needs a cluster name
- ECS service discovery improvements
Full details about changes: https://github.com/akka/akka-management/milestone/12?closed=1
Thanks to all contributors!
commits added removed 2 18 18 Arnout Engelen 1 199 132 David Piggott 1 206 0 Dirk Jonker 1 55 55 Steffen Gebert 1 10 1 Michael Cramer 1 6 5 Tim Moore 1 2 0 Johan Andrén