I use SBT 1.8.2 to compile some .proto. It shows compiling all of them well and generating result to the target dirctory. But when I extend the trait of service generated by the .proto, IDEA can’t do the importing.
I tried all of the steps below:
- uninstall all plugins except Scala.
- use the previous version IDEA on my laptop.
- type import statement manually.
- take the demo project from Akka Platform Guide as a template, then add my project files into it.
- type package prefix to the class, then the compiler recognize them. It includes every package of the project not only the
.rpc. But IDEA can’t show code completion tips.
- I tried the demo project of Akka gRPC. it shows the same problem.
Akka gRPC Quickstart with Scala · Lightbend Tech Hub
- IDEA ultimate version 2013.1
I post the problem to the Youtrack, but no answer yet.
IDEA can’t do packages importing which built by SBT with .proto file. : SCL-21118 (jetbrains.com)
How to fix it? thanks.