The Alpakka contributors are happy to announce Alpakka 3.0.0-M1 .
Alpakka is compatible with Akka 2.6.13+. All modules are published for Scala 2.12 and Scala 2.13.
In Alpakka 3.0.0-M1, we no longer build against Akka 2.5.x or publish Scala 2.11 artifacts. Most libraries Alpakka uses are updated to their latest patch versions. Please try out your Alpakka connectors of choice from this Milestone and report any issues you may find.
A special thanks to @armanbilge for completing his rewrite of the Google Cloud BigQuery connector and introducing a new Google Common library to share cross-cutting concerns across all the Google Cloud connectors, and @mrooding for updating many of the connectors to Akka 2.6.
Notable changes since 2.0.2
- Upgrade Akka 2.6.13 for 3.0.0-M1 #2632 by @seglo
- Require Akka 2.6 and drop Akka 2.5 for all connectors #2457 by @ennru
- Drop support for Scala 2.11 #2452 by @raboof
- Drop pre-3.0.0 deprecated APIs #2618 by @seglo
- Rewritten Google BigQuery connector #2548 by @armanbilge
- Create google-common module #2613 by @armanbilge
- SNS: Akka 2.6; proper Http client pool shutdown in tests #2522 by @ennru
- Elasticsearch: Make V7 the default version #2528 by @mrooding
- ElasticSearch: Replace RestClient with Akka HTTP client #2347 by @mrooding
- File: LogRotatorSink fix completition #2559 by @tg44
- Tar reader: avoid deadlocks by synching in- and out-handlers #2538 by @ennru
- FTP: Enable SFTP connector to issue more than one unconfirmed read request #2567 by @conorgriffin
- JMS maxAckInterval #2585 by @manuelcueto
The full release notes are in the documentation .
Akka by Lightbend
The Akka core team is employed by Lightbend. If you’re looking to take your Akka systems to the next level, let’s set up a time to discuss our enterprise-grade expert support, self-paced education courses, and technology enhancements that help you manage, monitor and secure your Akka systems - from development to production.